Ticketfly Launches FanBase Customer Analytics Platform
The U.S.-based social ticketing platform aims to help promoters better target and reward music fans with special concert offers.
TORONTO – The social ticketing platform Ticketfly on Wednesday unveiled Fanbase, an analytics tool to enable North American concert venues and promoters to better target customers.
Ticketyfly, which recently expanded into Canada to challenge Ticketmaster, indicated the proprietary ranking algorithm identifies, contacts and rewards top fans based on attendance, spending and social influence.
“For the first time, promoters can see who their best customers are and reward them for helping to spread the word,” explained Andrew Dreskin, Ticketfly co-founder and CEO in a statement.
The U.S.-based indie ticketing and marketing platform said Fanbase should allow promoters to target fans with exclusive pre-sales, premium seating, merchandise and VIP access.
Ticketfly reported 7 percent of its customer base accounts for 24 percent of ticket orders and 30 percent of revenue.
Hence the analytics push to mobilize and engage music fans.
The introduction of Fanbase follows Ticketfly in 2011 launching its analytics dashboard, which identifies where ticket sales originate.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!