'Tiger Eyes' Trailer: Judy Blume's YA Book Comes to Life (Video)
Willa Holland stars as a displaced teen grieving over the sudden death of her father.
With the first trailer for Tiger Eyes, fans of Judy Blume are getting a peek at the first of the iconic author's characters ever to be brought to life on the big screen.
Tiger Eyes marks the first major motion picture adaptation from Blume, starring Arrow’s Willa Holland. The story follows 17-year-old Davey, who is sent off to live in Los Alamos, N.M, with her grieving mother and brother after her father is murdered. Once there, she meets a young Native American named Wolf, who helps her learn to cope and move on after tragedy.
Amy Jo Johnson and Tatanka Means also star.
Blume’s son Lawrence Blume directed the project, which premiered at the Sonoma International Film Festival in April 2012. At the Palm Beach International Film Festival, Tiger Eyes picked up the Jury Award for Best Feature.
Tiger Eyes, the YA book, was published by Bradbury in 1981.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR