Tiger Woods Loses $10 Million Sponsor Tag Heuer
The embattled golfer has also been dropped by corporate sponsors Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
NEW YORK - Swiss luxury watchmaker Tag Heuer is the latest sponsor to end its relationship with golf player Tiger Woods, Golf World reported.
It said Mark Steinberg, Woods' agent, confirmed that the relationship with Tag, reportedly worth $10 million, expired.
Tag is the sixth sponsor to drop Woods after Gillette, Gatorade, Accenture, AT&T and Golf Digest.
The watch company had previously stopped using the golfer's image in a U.S. advertising campaign after and reduced his presence in international campaigns following news of Woods' infidelity.
At the World Golf Invitational Bridgestone Invitational that ended this weekend, Woods came in 37th.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)