Tilda Swinton joins EIFF parent body
Made advisor to the Centre for the Moving Image
LONDON -- Oscar winner Tilda Swinton has joined the Edinburgh International Film Festival's parent body the Center for the Moving Image (CMI) as a creative advisor.
Swinton and filmmaker and author Mark Cousins have come aboard the CMI as advisors and will contribute ideas to the EIFF among other things.
CMI CEO Gavin Miller said: "With the appointment of Tilda and Mark as creative advisors and our search for a new artistic director for the Edinburgh International Film Festival underway, we're very excited about the future for Edinburgh Filmhouse, Edinburgh International Film Festival and the CMI, building on their creative and cultural heritage and looking forward to a new phase of bold and innovative ideas and initiatives for all to experience and enjoy".
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR