Tilda Swinton joins EIFF parent body
Made advisor to the Centre for the Moving Image
LONDON -- Oscar winner Tilda Swinton has joined the Edinburgh International Film Festival's parent body the Center for the Moving Image (CMI) as a creative advisor.
Swinton and filmmaker and author Mark Cousins have come aboard the CMI as advisors and will contribute ideas to the EIFF among other things.
CMI CEO Gavin Miller said: "With the appointment of Tilda and Mark as creative advisors and our search for a new artistic director for the Edinburgh International Film Festival underway, we're very excited about the future for Edinburgh Filmhouse, Edinburgh International Film Festival and the CMI, building on their creative and cultural heritage and looking forward to a new phase of bold and innovative ideas and initiatives for all to experience and enjoy".
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues