Tim Allen's 'Last Man Standing' Adds Series Regular
"Ghost Whisperer" actor is upped from a guest star to full-time cast member.
Christoph Sanders has been upped from guest star to series regular on ABC’s upcoming Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing.
Sanders joins Allen and Nancy Travis, who was forced to bow out of the CW’s Hart of Dixie to be part of the 20th TV comedy. He plays the part of Kyle, a rugged guy who works with Marc (Allen) at Outdoor Man and is a potential love interest for two of his three daughters.
The muticamera sitcom from Jack Burditt (30 Rock) will anchor ABC’s Tuesday night comedy block at 8 p.m. in the fall.
Sanders, who previous TV credits include CBS’ Ghost Whisperer and an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, is repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Strong Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR