Tim Connors Named COO of Legendary Entertainment
Connors will manage day-to-day operations for the company, including business affairs, working alongside president and COO, Jon Jashni.
Legendary Entertainment has appointed Tim Connors to the role of chief operating officer, the film and television production/finance company announced Thursday. Connors, who was previously COO at Marvel Entertainment, will report to Legendary chairman and CEO Thomas Tull.
Connors will manage day-to-day operations for the company, including business affairs, working alongside president and chief creative officer, Jon Jashni.
“We are pleased to welcome Tim to the Legendary family,” said Tull in a statement. “He brings a great wealth of experience and business acumen to our company and we look forward to reaping the benefits of his expertise.”
Connors added in a statement: “I'm proud to have been a part of what the Marvel team has accomplished over the past 6 years and honored to be joining Legendary at a time when the company is on the verge of significant growth. They are spearheading bold new initiatives which I am excited to help them accomplish.”
Before his tenure with Marvel, Connors worked in business affairs at DreamWorks SKG, was head of business affairs for Artists Production Group and Artists Management Group, and served as a business development consultant for the Tokyo-based Kadokawa Group Holdings. He began his career as a corporate/tax lawyer at Munger, Tolles & Olson until moving to the film and television department of the boutique talent firm Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!