Tim Goodman Review: Conan Had 'Nervous Energy' on Late-Night Return
4:56 AM PST 11/9/2010 by Tim Goodman
Goodman writes that O'Brien "managed to make his hour-long premiere on TBS go by swiftly, avoiding train wrecks and night sweats to host another day."
First shows are like first drafts – it's trial and error and grasping for inspiration. Just moving forward in some meaningful, non-embarrassing way is the main goal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR