Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to Launch Las Vegas Concert Residency
The country power couple will kick-off their 4-month "Soul 2 Soul" run at the Venetian on Dec. 7.
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are moving to Las Vegas.
Following the lead of such artists as Celine Dion and Shania Twain, the country power couple will set up residency at the Venetian Las Vegas and perform together for the first time since 2007.
Dubbed “Soul 2 Soul,” the concerts kick off Dec. 7 at the Venetian Theater (tickets go on sale to the general public on Aug. 13), where they’ve been given carte blanche to create a theatrical environment that is very personal. They are scheduled to run through April 13. Ticket prices range for $95 to $295 with VIP packages available.
At a press conference held today to announce the concerts, McGraw said his wife of 16 years helped him put intimate personal touches on the stage. The couple also shared that the Venetian opportunity allows them to be with their family and not apart and traveling.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR