Bill Maher Makes Religious Crack About Tim Tebow on Twitter
The comedian said the Denver Broncos quaterback got "f--ked" by Jesus after his Christmas Eve loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Bill Maher created a little Christmas controversy Dec. 24 when he tweeted a joke about Denver Broncos quarterback, Tim Tebow.
The famously religious QB suffered a large loss against the Buffalo Bills Saturday, with a final score of 14-40.
But, not everyone was amused.
Fox anchor Eric Bolling wrote, "Bill Maher is disgusting vile trash. I can't even repeat what he just tweeted about Tebow..on Christmas Eve. #straighttohellBill."
And, that isn't the first time the comedian has tweeted about the publicly religious quarterback. Before the Dec. 18 Denver Broncos New England Patriots game, Maher wrote, "If Tebow beats Tom Brady tomorrow, I will tweet "Jesus is king". No pressure."
Tebow didn't comment on Maher's jab, but he did tweet about the game.
"Tough game today but what's most important is being able to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone GB²," he wrote.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR