Time Warner Cable CEO Glenn Britt Made $17.4 Million in 2012
The company extends his contract through the end of this year.
Time Warner Cable paid chairman and CEO Glenn Britt $17.4 million in 2012, up from $16.4 million the year prior, the company said in a filing on Thursday.
The company also said it has amended Britt's employment agreement, extending it for one year, through Dec. 31, 2013.
President and COO Robert Marcus earned $10.1 million, up from $8.4 million the year prior.
Executive vp and CFO Irene Esteves earned $5.5 million, down from $5.9 million a year ago, while executive vp and chief technology officer Michael LaJoie made $2.7 million, up from $2.6 million.
Executive vp and general counsel Marc Lawrence-Apfelbaum earned $3.3 million, up from $2.8 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game