Time Warner Cable Loses 66,000 Video Subs in Q1
4:08 AM PDT 4/28/2011 by Georg Szalai
The cable operator's shares hit a new 52-week high though as its profit rises 52 percent and the company says it now has more than 10 million broadband subscribers.
NEW YORK -- Time Warner Cable on Thursday reported improved first-quarter financials as it continued to lose TV subscribers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile