Time Warner Cable Picks Irene Esteves as CFO
The financial services industry veteran will report to chairman and CEO Glenn Britt.
NEW YORK - Time Warner Cable said Thursday that Irene Esteves will be its new CFO and executive vp.
Based in New York, she will report to chairman and CEO Glenn Britt.
Esteves will oversee all of the company's finance functions, succeeding Robert Marcus, who was promoted to the roles of president and COO in late 2010, but continued to fulfill the CFO duties during the search for a successor.
Esteves joins the second-largest U.S. cable company from insurance company XL Group where she served as executive vp and CFO.
Before that she was CFO of Regions Financial Corporation and CFO of the capital management group at Wachovia Corp.
She previously also held executive roles at Putnam Investments and Miller Brewing Co.
“Irene has proved her leadership and expertise in all areas of finance and corporate management in an impressive career that has spanned 30 years and some of the world’s largest and most respected companies,” Britt said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR