Time Warner CEO Extends Olive Branch to Netflix, Theater Operators
12:49 PM PDT 4/27/2011 by Georg Szalai
Jeff Bewkes discusses at a Tribeca Fest forum how premium VOD may reduce piracy and how studios must work with all distribution partners, while saying he has "a fondness" for Netflix's subscription TV business model.
NEW YORK — Time Warner chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes extended olive branches of sorts here Wednesday to Netflix and theater operators concerned about the company's participation in a premium VOD partnership with DirecTV.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile