Former Time Warner CEO Gerald Levin Returns to Media Business
12:00 AM PST 11/9/2010 by Paul Bond
The executive, who has been running a holistic mental health institute since exiting TW in 2002, will serve as senior adviser to the on-demand service Oasis TV, then become board chairman after a round of financing closes.
Gerald Levin is getting back into the media business, though in a far more subdued manner than before.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile