Time Warner CEO Talks Profits, Conan, Ashton Kutcher
At the conglomerate's annual meeting, Jeff Bewkes said Kutcher's addition to "Two and a Half Men" is a "strong move" after a shareholder asked him about a possible TV comeback for Charlie Sheen.
NEW YORK - Talk about the creative successes and profitability of its film and TV operations, as well as a promise of continued shareholder rewards via dividends and the like were key topics at Time Warner's annual meeting in Atlanta on Friday. But chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes also touted the success of TBS late show Conan and answered the question from one shareholder who suggested that the company bring Charlie Sheen back to TV.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR