Time Warner CFO Sees More Profit Upside at Studio Unit, CNN
John Martin also discusses Warner Bros.' film rental trial with Facebook, saying it is an early test, but "social media might advantage the type of content that we make."
NEW YORK -- Time Warner expects another record profit for CNN this year and sees continued profit growth opportunities in its filmed entertainment unit, thanks to possible upside in TV production and consumer products and from new franchises, TW CFO John Martin said Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR