Time Warner's Turner Broadcasting Ad Sales Unit Rejigs Exec Team
Media buyer Donna Speciale of MediaVest USA and long-time Turner executive Greg D’Alba will be the co-heads of the sales organization.
NEW YORK - Time Warner's Turner Broadcasting System has hired veteran media buyer Donna Speciale from MediaVest USA as president, Turner Entertainment & Animation Ad Sales to serve as part of a rejigged ad sales team.
Long-time Turner executive Greg D’Alba, who has most recently served as executive vp and COO for CNN Ad Sales, Marketing and Operations, will be the co-head of the ad sales organization in the newly created position of president, News and Turner Digital Ad Sales.
Both executives will lead a team of senior sales managers who will work across the Turner U.S. portfolio of networks, Web sites and digital platforms. The new ad sales structure is designed "to more closely align and integrate operating functions within each of the sales business units," the company said. The changes were announced by David Levy, president of sales, distribution and sports for TBS.
“Realigning our sales operations will allow for greater integration of our businesses and leading portfolio of linear, digital and mobile brands to better serve our advertising partners,” said Levy.
In addition to D’Alba and Speciale, the executive team reporting to Levy includes Coleman Breland, executive vp and COO of Turner Network Sales, Lenny Daniels, executive vp and COO of Turner Sports, and Michael Salerno, who has been promoted to the role of executive vp of strategic planning & operations. Salerno is adding ad sales operations to his oversight of strategic planning for Turner’s linear and digital networks and platforms.
Levy also plans to add a new executive vp of sales promotions and marketing who will be responsible for overseeing all ad sales marketing and promotions for Turner’s linear and digital divisions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10