Tina Fey back for primetime 'SNL' special
Won an Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin
Tina Fey returns to "Saturday Night Live" in a primetime special, a rep for the NBC sketch comedy confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
Fey, Rachel Dratch, and Amy Poehler will be among the former cast members who appear in "The Women of SNL," which will air Monday, November 1 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
Also participating: Nora Dunn, Ana Gasteyer, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Laraine Newman, Cheri Oteri, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Molly Shannon and current cast member Kristen Wiig.
Fey won a Creative Arts Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin during several specials that aired during the 2008 election.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR