Tina Fey Is Pregnant Again
The "30 Rock" star tells Oprah Winfrey that she's expecting a second child with her husband, composer Jeff Richmond.
Tina Fey is pregnant with her second child.
The 30 Rock creator and star, 40, revealed the news Wednesday during a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show, People reported. She's already five months along.
In addition to starring on the NBC comedy, the Emmy winner also writes and serves as executive producer. Her pregnancy is not expected to impact production on the show, which is currently in its fifth season.
Alec Baldwin recently told New York Magazine’s Vulture blog that the show is coming to an end next year, but sources said no such conversations have taken place.
Fey and her husband, composer Jeff Richmond, have a 5-year-old daughter, Alice.
Fey appeared Oprah to promote her new book, Bossypants, as well as an upcoming Saturday Night Live reunion. The episode airs Tuesday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!