Tina Fey Is Pregnant Again
The "30 Rock" star tells Oprah Winfrey that she's expecting a second child with her husband, composer Jeff Richmond.
Tina Fey is pregnant with her second child.
The 30 Rock creator and star, 40, revealed the news Wednesday during a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show, People reported. She's already five months along.
In addition to starring on the NBC comedy, the Emmy winner also writes and serves as executive producer. Her pregnancy is not expected to impact production on the show, which is currently in its fifth season.
Alec Baldwin recently told New York Magazine’s Vulture blog that the show is coming to an end next year, but sources said no such conversations have taken place.
Fey and her husband, composer Jeff Richmond, have a 5-year-old daughter, Alice.
Fey appeared Oprah to promote her new book, Bossypants, as well as an upcoming Saturday Night Live reunion. The episode airs Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack