Tina Fey Tells Jimmy Fallon She's Worried About Tracy Morgan's Post-'30 Rock' Fate (Video)
Fey dishes to the late-night host about the final season and her fear that her co-star "might die" if she's not there.
This is the seventh and final season of the NBC hit 30 Rock, and star Tina Fey has some concerns about one of her co-stars after the show ends. She told all to Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday night.
“I’m really going to miss seeing Tracy [Morgan] every day. Partly because I feel like once I stop seeing him I feel like he’s going to fall in a pool or something. I’m worried about what’s going to happen to him. I think he might die if I’m not there,” Fey quipped.
“He needs you to survive,” Fallon said, and then rattled off a surprisingly accurate impression of one of Morgan’s famous jokes, imitating him saying, “Jack Klugman is my biological father.”
After the audience quieted down, Fey went on to reveal a little about the upcoming season. “In a series you have to pace it out and now it’s like everything’s going to happen,” Fey teased. She also talked a about the upcoming guest stars they have, including James Marsden, Bryan Cranston and Catherine O’Hara.
Fey and Fallon capped off the evening in the way all great evenings end: with a game of Pictionary.
30 Rock airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR