Tina Fey Tells Photographer to 'Go F--- Yourself' When Asked About Taylor Swift
Video of the incident has since been removed from E!'s website, but was preserved in a series of .gifs.
Tina Fey is done talking about Taylor Swift.
The actress didn't mince words when a paparazzi photographer asked if she thought Swift had "overreacted" to a Golden Globes joke, in which Fey lightly poked fun at the singer's dating life. In a now infamous response, Swift told Vanity Fair that there was a "special place in hell for women who don't help other women."
With three little words, Fey laid the nonexistent feud to rest.
"Go f--- yourself," she told the photog with a smile on her face. Pressed again to say something incriminating, Fey repeated, "You can go f--- yourself."
Before the interaction concluded, when the photographer informed Fey that she was "not being nice," the star suggested that he "get a job, dude."
Fey previously addressed Swift's remarks, telling Entertainment Tonight that it was "just a joke" and that she "did not see that one coming." Meanwhile, Fey's Globes co-host Amy Poehler told The Hollywood Reporter, "I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR