Tina Fey Tells Photographer to 'Go F--- Yourself' When Asked About Taylor Swift
Video of the incident has since been removed from E!'s website, but was preserved in a series of .gifs.
Tina Fey is done talking about Taylor Swift.
The actress didn't mince words when a paparazzi photographer asked if she thought Swift had "overreacted" to a Golden Globes joke, in which Fey lightly poked fun at the singer's dating life. In a now infamous response, Swift told Vanity Fair that there was a "special place in hell for women who don't help other women."
With three little words, Fey laid the nonexistent feud to rest.
"Go f--- yourself," she told the photog with a smile on her face. Pressed again to say something incriminating, Fey repeated, "You can go f--- yourself."
Before the interaction concluded, when the photographer informed Fey that she was "not being nice," the star suggested that he "get a job, dude."
Fey previously addressed Swift's remarks, telling Entertainment Tonight that it was "just a joke" and that she "did not see that one coming." Meanwhile, Fey's Globes co-host Amy Poehler told The Hollywood Reporter, "I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short