Tine Klint launches LevelK sales outfit
Forner TrustNordisk sales head to bow outfit in Berlin
COLOGNE, Germany -- Tine Klint, former sales exec at Scandi giant Nordisk Film and TrustNordisk, is setting off on her own with a new world sales company.
Called LevelK, the new label will have its market bow in Berlin in February with a Scandi-heavy slate that includes family drama "Vegas" from Norwegian director Gunnar Vikene ("The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar") and the documentary "Prostitution-Behind the Veil" from Iranian-Swedish director Nahid Persson.
Klint is the sole owner of the company and said she expects to build up a 50-strong catalog of titles by the end of 2010. Buyers will be able to screen LevelK titles on Klint's secure website: www.levelk.de.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR