'Titanic' 3D release ready for April 2012
5:00 AM PDT 10/1/2010 by Carl DiOrio, AP
EXCLUSIVE: Film likely released weeks after 3D 'Star Wars'
Early 2012 suddenly is shaping up as a major launchpad for classic blockbusters bowing in 3D, with Paramount, Fox and Lightstorm Entertainment mulling the 3D rerelease of James Cameron's "Titanic" in April of that year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile