The Titans Behind 'Tintin'
6:00 AM PDT 10/18/2011 by Stephen Galloway
In an exclusive interview in Paris, Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson reveal the secrets behind their first-time working relationship and the ambitious $140 million project that brings a beloved comics character to the big screen.
Steven Spielberg first heard the name Tintin 30 years ago when a French critic compared Raiders of the Lost Ark to Belgian artist Herge's comic books about an intrepid young journalist.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR