TiVo CEO Pay Rises 72 Percent
Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in compensation for the latest fiscal year.
TiVo Inc. president and chief executive officer Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in the latest fiscal year, up from $6.7 million a year ago and $1.7 million a year before that, the DVR pioneer stated in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Anna Brunelle, TiVo's former chief financial officer, was paid $2.1 million in fiscal year 2013, up from $1.7 million a year earlier. Naveen Chopra, the new CFO, made $2.3 million in fiscal 2013.
Jeffrey Klugman, executive vp and general manager products and revenue, earned $1.8 million, up from $1.4 million. Charles Phillips, the new chief operating officer, earned $3 million.
Senior vp, general counsel and chief privacy officer Matthew Zinn earned $2.7 million, down from $3.1 million a year earlier.
Shares of TiVo were up 2 percent Friday to $11.39, although shares are down 8 percent for this calendar year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR