TiVo CEO Pay Rises 72 Percent
Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in compensation for the latest fiscal year.
TiVo Inc. president and chief executive officer Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in the latest fiscal year, up from $6.7 million a year ago and $1.7 million a year before that, the DVR pioneer stated in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Anna Brunelle, TiVo's former chief financial officer, was paid $2.1 million in fiscal year 2013, up from $1.7 million a year earlier. Naveen Chopra, the new CFO, made $2.3 million in fiscal 2013.
Jeffrey Klugman, executive vp and general manager products and revenue, earned $1.8 million, up from $1.4 million. Charles Phillips, the new chief operating officer, earned $3 million.
Senior vp, general counsel and chief privacy officer Matthew Zinn earned $2.7 million, down from $3.1 million a year earlier.
Shares of TiVo were up 2 percent Friday to $11.39, although shares are down 8 percent for this calendar year.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues