TiVo CEO Pay Rises 72 Percent
Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in compensation for the latest fiscal year.
TiVo Inc. president and chief executive officer Tom Rogers earned $11.5 million in the latest fiscal year, up from $6.7 million a year ago and $1.7 million a year before that, the DVR pioneer stated in a regulatory filing on Friday.
Anna Brunelle, TiVo's former chief financial officer, was paid $2.1 million in fiscal year 2013, up from $1.7 million a year earlier. Naveen Chopra, the new CFO, made $2.3 million in fiscal 2013.
Jeffrey Klugman, executive vp and general manager products and revenue, earned $1.8 million, up from $1.4 million. Charles Phillips, the new chief operating officer, earned $3 million.
Senior vp, general counsel and chief privacy officer Matthew Zinn earned $2.7 million, down from $3.1 million a year earlier.
Shares of TiVo were up 2 percent Friday to $11.39, although shares are down 8 percent for this calendar year.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services