TiVo Promotes Three Executives
The DVR maker said Naveen Chopra will replace Anna Brunelle as CFO while Dan Phillips will become COO.
A management shift announced Thursday leaves TiVo with a new CFO as the DVR pioneer strives for profitability through its operations as well its patent lawsuits.
Naveen Chopra was promoted to CFO, replacing Anna Brunelle, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities, TiVo said.
Chopra had been senior vp of corporate development and strategy. He joined TiVo in 2003 and before that he was with Moxi, Microsoft and several start-up companies.
Also Thursday, TiVo said it promoted Dan Phillips to COO, whereas he had been senior vp engineering and operations. Before TiVo, Phillips was with TRADOS Software, Uniscape, CrossWorlds Software and SGI.
TiVo also said Jeff Klugman was made executive vp products and revenue, a promotion from his previous position as senior vp. Prior to TiVo, Klugman was CEO of a venture-backed Internet portal focused on the outdoor adventure market and an executive with Quantum and HP.
"Naveen, Dan and Jeff have been critical elements of our recent success, driving innovative products, significant increases in subscriptions and improving financial results," said TiVo CEO Tom Rogers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'