TiVo Revenue Rises 33 Percent
However, the company reported a $16 million loss in the fourth quarter.
TiVo swung to a $16 million loss in the fourth quarter, but revenue rose 33 percent and exceeded management's guidance, sending shares slightly higher in after-hours trading.
TiVo reported revenue of $88.9 million, up from $66.5 million. The company's per-share loss was 13 cents, while analysts expected a loss of 16 cents.
In the same quarter a year ago, TiVo earned $7 million, or 6 cents per share.
Shares of TiVo advanced 1 percent during the regular session Tuesday to $12.42 and were up another 1 percent after the closing bell.
At the end of the quarter, TiVo had 3.15 million subscribers, up from 2.28 million at the end of the same quarter a year ago.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR