TLC Buys Canadian 'Brides of Beverly Hills' Series
The Planetworks reality show about Renee Strauss' upscale bridal boutique has featured Hollywood brides like Raquel Welch, Valerie Bertinelli, Jennie Garth, Heather Locklear and Paula Abdul.
TORONTO - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo, move over.
TLC has acquired the Canadian-made Brides of Beverly Hills reality from indie Picture Box Distribution for a fall season berth.
The 13 half hours from Canadian producer Planetworks features deluxe shoppers at Renee Strauss’ upscale bridal boutique in Beverly Hills.
The salon has dressed such celebrity brides as Raquel Welch, Valerie Bertinelli, Jennie Garth, Heather Locklear and Paula Abdul.
Brides of Beverly Hills airs on Slice in Canada.
Toronto-based Picture Box holds the worldwide distribution rights to the Canadian show, excluding English Canada.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'