TLC Names Development VPs on Both Coasts
The promotion and new hire for the Los Angeles and Silver Springs offices, respectively, will focus on expanding the network's original programing.
TLC announced the naming of two new vice presidents of development on Monday.
Mariana Flynn, previously director of development, has been with the network since 2007 and will now serve as the west coast development VP from the Los Angeles office.
Amy Savitsky, from sister channel Discovery, previously worked at the network's offices in LA but will serve as east coast development VP from the company's headquarters in Silver Springs, Maryland.
“TLC continues to air some of the most engaging and buzz-worthy programming on television, and Mariana and Amy have already made incredible contributions to our success,” said TLC general manager Amy Winter. “As respected members of the production community, they are actively working to develop the most compelling content for the network.”
Both new VPs will report to Winter and have already begun serving the network in their new roles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game