TLC to launch 'Cake Boss' spinoff
Untitled series will follow 10 aspiring cake-makers compete
TLC is launching a spinoff of its reality hit "Cake Boss" that will seek out the best undiscovered baker in the business.
The as-yet-untitled series will star "Cake Boss" lead Buddy Valastro, and follow 10 aspiring cake-makers competing in a series of challenges.
The winner will be an apprentice in Valastro's New Jersey bakery, the setting for "Cake Boss."
Series launches in December, produced by High Noon Entertainment, for an eight-episode run. "Boss" is currently averaging 1.9 million viewers an episode.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR