TLC Orders Second Season of 'My Crazy Obsession' (Exclusive)
The series will return to the cable network in 2013.
TLC is on the look for more obsessives. The network has ordered a second season of My Crazy Obsession.
Based on a successful 2011 special that led to a recently ended eight-episode run, Obsession will return to the schedule with new episodes in early 2013. The show follows individuals whose fondness for various objects, celebrities and lifestyles have turned their homes -- and even bodies -- into live-in shrines.
The first season concluded March 28, with the final two episodes bringing in 1.1 million and 1.2 million viewers at 10 and 10:30 p.m., respectively.
Subjects of the first season included a couple who owns 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids, a 31-year-old man living as an adult "baby" and a woman with dozens of carrot tattoos.
Sharp Entertainment produces My Crazy Obsession for TLC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama