TLC Orders Second Season of 'My Crazy Obsession' (Exclusive)
The series will return to the cable network in 2013.
TLC is on the look for more obsessives. The network has ordered a second season of My Crazy Obsession.
Based on a successful 2011 special that led to a recently ended eight-episode run, Obsession will return to the schedule with new episodes in early 2013. The show follows individuals whose fondness for various objects, celebrities and lifestyles have turned their homes -- and even bodies -- into live-in shrines.
The first season concluded March 28, with the final two episodes bringing in 1.1 million and 1.2 million viewers at 10 and 10:30 p.m., respectively.
Subjects of the first season included a couple who owns 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids, a 31-year-old man living as an adult "baby" and a woman with dozens of carrot tattoos.
Sharp Entertainment produces My Crazy Obsession for TLC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR