TLC Orders 'High Stakes Sweepers' Special
It will center on the most passionate sweepstakes participants, will premiere this summer.
TLC has picked up a one-hour special High Stakes Sweepers (working title), which centers on the most passionate sweepstakes participants on the planet.
Production began this week and will premiere this summer.
“With High Stakes Sweepers, TLC continues to tap into our viewers fascination with and desire for highly entertaining ‘found money’ programming. The special showcases the strategy and surprising winnings of these everyday people who do everything they can to win big,” said Amy Winter, general manager of TLC.
Five sweepers are profiled in the special, which is being produced by Authentic Entertainment.
TLC recently renewed Extreme Couponing for a second season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR