TLC orders reality series set at cupcake shop
'Cupcake Sisters' will premiere in July
TLC has ordered another food-related reality series, this time taking on a cupcake shop.
"Cupcake Sisters" (working title) follows siblings and business partners Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis as they run Georgetown Cupcake.
The show, which will premiere in July with six episodes, joins TLC's lineup of culinary programming, such as "Cake Boss," "Ultimate Cake Off," "BBQ Pitmasters" and the recently announced "Craving Comfort" and "Little Chocolatiers."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR