TLC orders reality series set at cupcake shop
'Cupcake Sisters' will premiere in July
TLC has ordered another food-related reality series, this time taking on a cupcake shop.
"Cupcake Sisters" (working title) follows siblings and business partners Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis as they run Georgetown Cupcake.
The show, which will premiere in July with six episodes, joins TLC's lineup of culinary programming, such as "Cake Boss," "Ultimate Cake Off," "BBQ Pitmasters" and the recently announced "Craving Comfort" and "Little Chocolatiers."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott