TLC renews 'Little Couple'
Network orders third season of series from LMNO Prods.
TLC has ordered a third season of its series "The Little Couple" from LMNO Prods.
The current season has averaged 1.2 million viewers for the network, with a finale scheduled for Feb. 23.
The series follows Dr. Jen Arnold and businessman Bill Klein, who are both under 4 feet tall. The third season is expected to debut in June.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR