TLC renews 'Toddlers and Tiaras'
Show about young pageant queens picked up for third season
TLC has renewed its unscripted series "Toddlers and Tiaras" for a third season.
The show that follows young pageant queens in the making and their parents returns June 2.
On Wednesday, the network also announced the pickup of "Hoarding: Buried Alive" for a second round.
The show about folks who save large amounts of everyday things averaged more than 1.5 million viewers for the network and will return on Sundays in the fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche