TLC Renews 'What Not to Wear' for Ninth Season
About 1.2 million viewers tuned in per episode for the eighth season.
TLC has renewed makeover show What Not to Wear for a ninth season.
Led by Stacy London and Clinton Kelly, the series is scheduled to premiere in August.
The network has ordered 26 episodes.
The eighth season averaged 1.2 million viewers per episode.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR