TLC to Throw Royal Wedding Viewing Party in Times Square
Colbie Caillat will perform, "What Not to Wear’s" Clinton Kelly and "Say Yes to the Dress’" Randy Fenoli and Monte Durham will host.
TLC is taking over New York City's Times Square on April 29 to celebrate Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding.
After airing 89 hours of coverage, the network will send Say Yes to the Dress' Randy Fenoli to host a live broadcast of the nuptials and pre-show, which will be broadcast on two giant digital billboards.
Grammy-winner Colbie Caillat will perform her new song "I Do."
What Not to Wear's Clinton Kelly, Say Yes to the Dress' Monte Durham will broadcast live from London.
The live televised portion will be produced by ITV Studios America.
"Since so many of us in the US are caught up in the excitement of William and Kate's wedding, we thought we would bring some of the festivities and live coverage across the pond to the hometown of TLC's hit wedding series Say Yes to the Dress," says Tom Carr, the net's SVP of marketing in a statement. "And if you're going to celebrate the biggest wedding of the decade in NY, there is no better place to do it than in Times Square."
“This is without question the most widely anticipated wedding in a generation," adds ITV Studios America president and CEO Paul Buccieri. “We couldn’t be happier continuing our relationship with TLC on this exciting live event”.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services