TNT Orders Drama Pilot from 'CSI's' Carol Mendelsohn
The cable network nabbed "Scent of the Missing," based on Susannah Charleson's book of the same name.
CSI showrunner Carol Mendelsohn has scored a pilot order for her latest effort, Scent of the Missing, at TNT.
The drama project, based on Susannah Charleson book by the same name, centers on a search-and-rescue officer who braves the harshest conditions with her best friend and partner, a Labrador retriever.
Missing comes from CBS TV Studios, with Melissa R. Byer and Treena Hancock (CSI, Flashpoint) on board as writers and executive producers. Joining them as EPs are Barry Josephson (Bones) and Julie Weitz, with Diane Nabatoff (Take the Lead) and Shelly Glasser (The Good Girl) serving as co-executive producers.
The news comes some three weeks after the Turner-owned cable network ordered Civil War era western Gateway to pilot. If they make it to series, they will join a schedule populated by other hit dramas, including Rizzoli & Isles, The Closer and newer entry Falling Skies.
Mendelsohn is repped by WME.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR