TNT renewing 'Memphis Beat'
Jason Lee drama has averaged 4.5 million viewers
TNT is renewing its other freshman drama of the summer.
Sources say the network is bringing back "Memphis Beat" for a second season.
The word comes following last month's pickup of TNT's new ratings smash "Rizzoli & Isles."
"Beat" stars Jason Lee as Tennessee detective and is produced by Warner Horizon.
The drama has been a solid performer, averaging 4.5 million viewers and a 1.1 in adults 18-49 rating through 10 episodes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game