Toby Keith Reschedules Show to Recover From Gallbladder Surgery
The country star has pushed his Sparta, Wis., show to late August as he undergoes the minor outpatient procedure.
Toby Keith is taking a quick break from his nationwide tour for gallbladder surgery. The country singer is expected to make a swift recovery from the minor outpatient procedure, and plans to return to the stage, as scheduled, on Aug. 3 in Detroit Lakes, Minn.
Keith was forced to reschedule his Thursday, Aug. 2, show in Sparta, Wis., in order to allow himself adequate recovery time from the surgery. The show has been pushed to Aug. 30.
In his absence, E! News reports that Gretchen Wilson and other special guests will perform during the free show at Fort McCoy.
Keith underwent the surgery on Monday following a performance at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in upstate New York. A rep for the singer said that he is currently doing fine.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack