'Today,' 'Good Morning America' Set Records With Royal Wedding Broadcasts
3:55 PM PDT 5/1/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
The two morning shows pull in their biggest viewership numbers in years, while "Early Show" fails to match its competitors.
NBC's Today and ABC's Good Morning America scored big with their coverage of Friday's royal wedding.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile