'Today's' Post-Olympics Momentum Plan
NBC's Jim Bell on the fight with "GMA" and his biggest lessons from London.
During the London Olympics, NBC's Today was back atop the morning news heap, averaging about 6 million viewers and easily beating ABC's upstart Good Morning America. The show's executive producer, Jim Bell, who also was the Games' exec producer, reveals his plan to keep the show on top.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR