Sylvester Stallone, Todd Phillips Projects Scheduled for Release in 2012
Warner Bros. sets high school movie "Project X" for March, while Walter Hill's action film "Bullet" arrives in April.
Warners had put two more titles, the Todd Phillips-produced high school movie Project X and director Walter Hill’s action film Bullet to the Head, on its 2012 release schedule.
Project X, which was originally dated for Nov. 23 of this year, is shifting to March 2. The movie, about a high school party that spirals out of control, will mark the directorial debut of Nima Nourizadeh and feature a young cast comprised of actors like Miles Teller, Alexis Knapp, Thomas Mann and Jonathan Brown.
Bullet is targeting an April 13 release. The Dark Castle, IM Global and After Dark Films production stars Sylvester Stallone as a New Orleans hitman who teams up with a New York cop, played by Fast Five’s Sung Kang, to track down the killers of their respective partners.
Warners' 2012 line-up also includes such movies as Wrath of the Titans on March 30, Rock of Ages on June 1 and The Dark Knight Rises on July 20.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game