Tom Cruise Developing Another 'Jack Reacher' Movie
Paramount and Skydance Productions are reteaming to put another movie in development.
Get ready for another Jack Reacher movie.
Tom Cruise is looking to make a sequel to Reacher, the 2012 thriller based on the books by Lee Child.
Paramount and Skydance Productions are reteaming to put another movie in development, this one based on Never Go Back.
Cruise, who would reprise his role as a former military police officer, and the companies are looking for writers to tackle the script. Christopher McQuarrie wrote and directed the first one but now is focused on Mission: Impossible 5.
Never Go Back, published in September, has critics calling it one of the best of the 18-book (so far) series. The book sees Reacher on a cross-country run after facing trumped-up charges, a woman claiming he fathered her child and a female commanding officer.
While the first Reacher film made only $80 million domestically, the worldwide total was $218 million. The movie cost around $60 million to produce.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR