Tom Cruise Plays Egg Roulette on 'Fallon' (Video)
The “Oblivion” star and the NBC host smash eggs on their heads, not knowing which are raw and which are boiled.
Jimmy Fallon brought back egg roulette Friday to smashing results. The Late Night host and Tom Cruise were presented with a carton of eggs, eight of which were boiled, four of which were still raw. The first man to get yoked twice was to be declared the loser.
“I don’t have a good feeling about this,” Cruise said before selecting his first egg.
“It’s not rigged,” Fallon said.
So who won? We can't say much more without going into spoiler territory, so just watch the video below to find out.
Cruise was on the show to promote his upcoming sci-fi film Oblivion, which opens April 19.
Late Night airs at 12:35 a.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR