'Rock of Ages' Trailer to Premiere Before 'Sherlock Holmes'
Adam Shankman's film adaptation of the Broadway hit will show on Dec. 16.
Fans anxiously awaiting the film adaptation of Broadway’s musical Rock of Ages can get their first look, and all they have to do is buy a ticket to Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
Director Adam Shankman announced that the Warner Bros. film’s trailer will premiere when the Sherlock Holmes film hits theaters on Dec. 16.
The adaptation features Tom Cruise in a role that many are excited to see the actor take on, Stacee Jaxx. Jaxx is an egotistical rock star whose band is about the break up and will perform their final show at a bar on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles. Diego Boneta and Julianne Hough star as two dreamers who work in the bar and someday hope to make it big in the big city. When they meet, there’s love in the air, but a series of challenges may keep them from being together.
The all-star cast also includes Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, Bryan Cranston and Mary J. Blige.
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows features the return of Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law as Holmes and Watson. They’ll work together to beat their fiercest adversary yet in the Guy Ritchie-helmed Warner Bros. film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game