Tom Cruise To Visit India for 'MI4: Ghost Protocol' Premiere
The star is expected to visit Mumbai in early December to promote the film with veteran Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor.
NEW DELHI – Tom Cruise is on a very possible mission to visit India in early December for the premiere of Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol.
The fourth installment of the successful action franchise is being distributed in India by joint venture Viacom18 Motion Pictures that handles Paramount titles here.
A Viacom18 spokesperson confirmed that Cruise was slated to visit Mumbai to promote the film.
The film's India connection is further enhanced with Ghost Protocol featuring an appearance by veteran Bollywood star Anil Kapoor (Slumdog Millionaire, 24). As a build-up to the film's premiere, about 20 minutes of the film's IMAX footage will be shown to an invited audience in Mumbai Thursday.
In May, Paramount Pictures International and Viacom18 Motion Pictures announced a distribution alliance that was launched with the India-wide distribution of Michael Bay's Transformers: Dark of the Moon that opened on July 1, followed by other titles such as the recently released Super 8.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR