Tom Everett Scott Joins Fox, Walden Comedy 'Us & Them' (Exclusive)
He'll star opposite Marisa Tomei, Billy Cyrstal and Bette Midler; Crystal is producing with Peter Chernin.
Tom Everett Scott is set to play Marisa Tomei’s husband in 20th Century Fox and Walden Media’s Us & Them, a comedic tale about old-school versus new-school parenting.
Billy Crystal came up with the original idea for the comedy, which he’s producing with Chernin Entertainment’s Peter Chernin.
Crystal also stars in the movie, along with Bette Midler and Bailee Madison. Director Andy Fickman (The Game Plan) begins shooting this fall in Atlanta.
Crystal and Midler play grandparents left alone to care for their grandkids. But grandpa’s old-school methods soon clashes with their daughter’s more modern parenting style.
Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel, the writing team behind City Slickers, penned the current draft of the script; Lisa Addario and Joe Syracuse were the original writers.
Scott’s feature credits include Race to Witch Mountain and Tom Hanks’ That Thing You Do!
Scott is represented by Paradigm.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR