Tom Green to Guest Star on Citytv's 'Seed' Sitcom
The Canadian funnyman will play an arrogant, yet insightful psychoanalyst who counsels dysfunctional families.
WHISTLER, B.C. – Comedian Tom Green will guest star on the Citytv sitcom Seed from Force Four Entertainment.
The Ottawa native will play an arrogant, yet insightful psychoanalyst who counsels dysfunctional families in the Canadian comedy.
The Canuck funnyman will appear alongside 2 Broke Girls’ Adam Korson and Carrie-Lynn Neales (The L.A. Complex) headlining the comedy about a serial sperm donor who keeps bumping into his progeny.
“Tom’s unique style of comedy and performance will complement the hilarious tone of the series, and provide laugh-out-loud moments for Canadian audiences,” Claire Freeland, director of original programming at Citytv-parent Rogers Media, said Wednesday.
Los Angeles-based Canadian screenwriter Joseph Raso (Zombies & Cheerleaders) created and executive produces the comedy along with Mark Farrell (Corner Gas).
The ensemble cast includes Amanda Brugel (Saving Hope, The Firm), Stephanie Anne Mills, Laura de Carteret, Matt Baram, Vanessa Matsui and newcomers Abby Ross and William Ainscough.
Paula J. Smith is the supervising producer and Karen Wentzell is producing.
Citytv plans an early 2013 debut for Seed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR