Tom Hanks to Guest Star on '30 Rock'
The Oscar winner will appear on Tina Fey's Thursday night comedy.
Tom Hanks has another big deal in the pipeline: the actor is set to guest star on NBC's 30 Rock.
The Oscar winner will appear on the Thursday night comedy, a source familiar with the show's plans confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The actor also announced his upcoming appearance via Twitter, exclaiming, "I'm on 30 Rock!"
Hanks, who most recently executive produced HBO's Emmy-winning miniseries The Pacific, got his start on the small screen playing Buffy Wilson/Kip Wilson on Bosom Buddies, which ran from 1980 to 1982 on ABC.
High-profile stars have turned up on 30 Rock, including Will Arnett, Conan O'Brien, Matt Damon, Elizabeth Banks, Michael Sheen, James Franco and Will Ferrell.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram